Found a bug in Client.java in xmlsample

Hi,
after a lot of tempts I managed to let Xupdate query work!
I found that the problem is in the client code:
It deletes the doc if it is allready there, and restore the original
doc via saxStore.
In this way every time you try a second xupdate, the db stores only the
second
update!!!!
To let it work correctly just comment out the bad lines:

// delete the document if it's already there
XMLContainer container = XMLContainer.forName( db, filename );
//if (container != null) {
//    System.out.println( prefix + "document already there; deleting..." );
//    container.delete();
//}

// store the document
//saxStore( filename );