Re: much faster XPath queries with XT

Hi Eric,

Tue, 09 May 2000 Eric van der Vlist wrote:
>Fine ! Do you already know where and when it will be available ?

Falko was to fast for me. As you can read, he has published a new
developer release. But this release doesn't contain the XPath stuff.

I try to clean the xml package of ozone, b/c there are a lot of files
not any longer needed and/or used.

>No, of course not !
>A thing to consider though is that Xalan is an XML Apache project while
>XT is a personal initiative.

So I vote "+1" for getting better performance with XT.

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de