understanding prowler-xsp

hello infozonies:

I just read the prowler.xsl file and now need some help

The root document is like a container, but instead of
content (xml-files) it only contains links to files.
Am I right?

How can a link in the root-doc link to a content which is stored
in an resource?
The href... would be evaluated by the browser, thus
it must lead to a .html or .xml (served by cocoon).

Now, how do I link to a document stored in ozone, or
a email (accessed by emailadapter)?

BTW, you are using System.err.println() in prowler.xsl.
Are these messages visible at all?
(my jserv gets started by a start-stop-deamon, so that
the stderr stream is not accessible)

When ifbus met smb some weeks ago, you showed us
a demo where there was a link in the root document,
I think it was leading to some mails, how did you
do that?

xsp/addXLink.xml is missing.

I am interested in writing my diplom about prowler.
Where do you need help?
We at ifbus were thinking about a RDBMS-Adapter.

--
Thomas Guettler <guettli@interface-business.de>
http://www.interface-business.de