Prowler XSP stuff

Hi,

No to start of with I am using Cocoon 1.7.3

I store xml documents usingg Similar stuff like the Store eample. The first
confusion I have is that if that document needs to refer to an xsl file
which is stored in Ozone as well how do I specify that.

Second thing.. Right now I have a an XSP file which takes a src parameterin
the HTTP request which points to the xml file and invokes a pipeline of XSl
files through href.

Now how do I pass the Xsp file with a name of the document which knows how
to extract the document from ozone. Also how would i refer to the xsl files
if they are

1. stored in ozone
2. regular files. What is the relative path i need to use

I realize some of this stuff is in Prowler so an example of usage and other
details would be really useful.

I am attaching the current xsp usage with cocoon which does not have any
Ozone in it

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/ozone-list/05-2000/xsl/process.xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

<!DOCTYPE pipeline SYSTEM "pipeline_1_0.dtd">

<xsp:page
  language="java"
  xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

<pipeline>
  <xsp:attribute
name="source"><xsp:expr>request.getParameter("src")</xsp:expr></xsp:attribut
e>

  <xsp:logic>

    String  xmlParam = request.getParameter("xml");
    boolean xml      = (xmlParam != null &amp;&amp;
xmlParam.equals("true"));

    if (xml)
    {
      <format type="text/xml"/>
    }
    else
    {
      <process type="xslt" href="/ozone-list/05-2000/./xsl/xwfi-doc.xsl"/>
      <format type="text/html" css="xwfi.css"/>
    }

  </xsp:logic>

</pipeline>

</xsp:page>