Re: AW: xml store

Tue, 04 Jan 2000 Norbert Rühlmann wrote:
>Hi,
>
>where can I get the package org.apache.xalan.xpath.* ?
Have a look at http://xml.apache.org and click on 'Downloads'.

Please note: Currently there is a missing "Serializable" implementation
in class "org.apache.xalan.xpath.NodeVector". I´ve mentioned this in the
xalan-dev mailinglist and it will be changed next. Until this is done
you have to change this by yourself. If you don´t change this you won´t
be able to send the query result from the ozone server to your client
application.

>Thanks

>Norbert Rühlmann
>Software Engineer