Re: db.createObject(...) and constructor with parameters - Now possible!

Hi,

I´ve worked around this and changed ObjectSpace (using java.lang.reflection,
and passing a Vector containing any number of parameters).

It´s now possible to create objects with parameters in their constructor.

I´ll send the fix to anyone interested.

Lars