ozone 0.4-dev available

ozone 0.4-dev is available at http://ozone-db.org!

There are two packages: the ozone-src-0.4.dev packages contains the ozone
sources. The ozone-jars package contains all needed jars.

I have just zipped my development tree. The source package is somewhat
large and contains things that are not needed. But it is the easiest way for my
to release things fast.

For my test cases the new architecture runs just fine. Now it's up to you to
test it in the real world and sending your reports.

In a later post I will describe all new things.

Have fun!