Re: text indexing in ozone?

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001, Jean-Marc VANEL wrote:
> Is there a possibility to index text content in ozone, to optimize XPath
> queries involving contains() function ?

This is a problem of XPath not ozone. ozone just provides a persistent DOM
implementation. You can use any DOM based software on top - including XPath.
The ozone package includes Xt for XPath but you can also use Xalan or any other
package. If we want to add indexing to XPath then we would have to make our own
ozone XPath implementation. (or wait for the W3C to add indexing capabilities to
the DOM) Do you want to start such a project?