Re: possible ozone 0.6 bug?

Thanks

Is there a formula (even 30% approximate) giving the memory requered as a function
of file size, and/or node count, average node size ?

Is it true that these NullPointerException should be in fact "no more memory
available" exceptions?

I am getting pessimistic about loading my 15Mb of botanical descriptions in Ozone
on my 64Mb Linux machine. I could load it with xml-db, but it has no XPath queries
(and it's not free software).

Last time I dropped the -mx32000000 argument of java, but it began to swap...
I have to try again with the largest possible -mx value, without X-Windows etc
running.

Is it necessarilly so that loading a file with Sax takes a lot of memory ?

I read the new page
http://www.ozone-db.org/documentation5.html#topic4

but I don't have enough knowledge for now about B-trees and the like to guess the
better config parameters for my case. Sure in the long term these config parameters
should be computed by the software.

Thanks for any help.

JMV

--