suggestions

Hello

To prove that ozone works well enough, why not put the whole mailing
list archive in ozone, and give access on the Ozone site through XPath
requests ? Beside being a real-life  use of the software, it would also
be useful to find easily a message by keywords, date, etc, thus allowing
a better sharing of knowledge.

The code itself could also be put in the database, either raw or marked
up by Greg Badros' JavaXML utility.

Another idea is to make a page of links to Web sites using Ozone. For
instance, when I'll be able to load my 10 000 botanical descriptions, it
will provide a nice use case...

Cheers

JMV