Re: suggestions

On Tue, 09 Jan 2001, Jean-Marc Vanel wrote:
> Hello
>
> To prove that ozone works well enough, why not put the whole mailing
> list archive in ozone, and give access on the Ozone site through XPath
> requests ? Beside being a real-life  use of the software, it would also
> be useful to find easily a message by keywords, date, etc, thus allowing
> a better sharing of knowledge.

This would be great and I would love to have the mail list in ozone (maybe via
Prowler). We just need someone who actual writes the missing oieces of code ...
;)

> The code itself could also be put in the database, either raw or marked
> up by Greg Badros' JavaXML utility.

I'm not sure if I understand what you have in mind here. Anyway, the ozone code
is managed in CVS. The content of the CVS can be browsed via webcvs. Of course
it would be really cool to do this via Prowler/ozone. Again, someone...

> Another idea is to make a page of links to Web sites using Ozone. For
> instance, when I'll be able to load my 10 000 botanical descriptions, it
> will provide a nice use case...

There is such a page already available. Drop me a line if you want to include
your project.