Re: authentication process

Hi,

I think you need to give the user/passwd when connecting.
remove
ExternalDatabase db = ExternalDatabase.openDatabase(
"ozonedb:remote:localhost:3333" );
and add
 ExternalDatabase db.open( "localhost", 3333, username, password );

bye

--
Kees Jongenburger/Java developer/keesj@framfab.nl/NetlinQ Framfab