*URGENT* -- Call for support

Hello all:

I am sorry for the broadcast, but in an email that
I just received privately from Falko, he relayed
some feelings of frustration and hopelessness.
I know that his conversation with me was private, but
I feel that it is important to let the rest of the
community know what is going on.

Falko thinks that the Java community is not interested in
Ozone and feels that his efforts in contributing to it
are all for naught.

For the record I *DO NOT* agree with him in any way, shape,
or form. I feel that Ozone is extremely valuable and am
*extremely* thankful for all of his efforts in producing it.

He is also feeling burdened by the devlopment time
that he is spending on it since he does not have
much help and other priorities need to begin to take
precedence.

I can certainly understand that, since I too am
trying to make a living in my own business.
Therefore, if you have any time to contribute to Ozone's
development, please let Falko know immediately.  He really
needs help and if you give back to this project,
please do so.

I will do what I can, but we need as many people as
possible so that when some people are busy, others
can be contributing.

Open source software is a community effort.  We all
have to pitch in if we want to see this project
grow and become what it already promises to be.
Without that, it is doomed, and I dont want
to see such a wonderful project disappear.

Thanks,
	Neil.

--
Neil Aggarwal