RE: *URGENT* -- Call for support

Hi James

I agree with most of things you say.

I simply think that you minimize the impact of JDO on the EJB spec.
JDO is not yet another persistence framework. JDO defines object
persistence, whatever the source is, in 2-tiers or 3-tiers (transactionally
managed) environments, and I think that JDO/EJB containers are really
important.
JDO is important because this is not an ODBMS standard.

It's also important to see what was the original Falko's idea :
* a study project, during spare time, to prove a concept (Java Database)
* something done specifically for a first customer
* a first release of the next database generation
* something else ...

Surely a lot of people can freely contribute, but I think it may be worthy
to coordinate.
Nobody would start an Ozone-JDO interface if someone is already doing it
somewhere.

Best Regards,
Eric Samson
LIBeLIS, Liberty for Large IS