Re: Very Urgent !!

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Erwin Selg wrote:
> >%_Hello,
>
> I'm evaluating ozone as database for a project in our well known German company.
> We should know, whether it is possible
>
> 1. to run a xpath query against more than one XMLContainer
Yes, but you have to do it 'by hand'. Prowler (part of
http://www.infozone-group.org) provides a way to query over several document
(and data sources!) Anyway, I guess this does fit your needs.

> 2. Is there support for XLink?
What do you mean? An XLink is just a special formed XML attribute. You may put
such XLinks into your documents but ozone does not provide special support for
it. Prowler does provide 'real' support for XLink as it allows to link from one
document to another (in fact from one resource to another).

> 3. How querying is done, if we use ozone as OODB. Through collection framework.
Querying is done via Java, there is no descriptive query lang ( yet? ;)

Falko