RE: Very Urgent !!

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Knapp, Robert \(CAP, CMC\) wrote:
> [...]
Basically not but this depends on what the queries are. If it's SQL, then you
are fast but you will stick with RDBMSs. If you plan to use XPath, then you
are completely independent of the underlying datastore but it's very very
very hard to find a good SQL->XML mapping and tool configuration that performes
well.

Falko