Re: ClassCastException in Proxy-Class

Hi Falko,
> I'm not sure but you should try the latest from CVS. The problem is that your
> database is probably corrupted and therefore you cannot immediatelly verify if
> the version fixes the problem.
I downloaded version from CVS, but I got following error, when I try to
run build.sh:

Compiling 2 source files to /home/nils/ozone/ozone
/home/nils/ozone/ozone/org/ozoneDB/core/admin/AdminClient.java:19:
Package javax.xml.parsers not found in import.
import javax.xml.parsers.*;
       ^
/home/nils/ozone/ozone/org/ozoneDB/core/admin/AdminClient.java:32:
Package org.infozone.tools.xml.queries not found in import.
import org.infozone.tools.xml.queries.*;
       ^
2 errors
BUILD FATAL ERROR: Compile failed, messages should have been provided.

Both packages seem to be  in bin/xerces.jar resp. bin/infozone-tools.jar
files. Do I have to setup something like classpath? I guess not?

regards!
nils
--
NILS HARTMANN