Fixing in DB object's state change and retrive it

Can I store in Ozone not only current (actual) state of my object but also
support store it's state dynamic (internal transaction log)?
We assume what after every successful transaction under object (suppose it
Entity Bean in EJB), I want store the state change and later create object
with full-filled previous state - but this operation didn't suppose
substitution of actual object state (this is useful for us when we want get
object dynamic history).

By a way:  We want choose DB-backend for our project (our team work under it
near 1 year) with main function - managing  UML-model server for design and
develop distributed representation of system engineering process. So main
highlights of it server is support UML model with multi-user access based on
Application Server (EJB) and client SystemStudio with full-featured diagram
support (like Rational Rose - but on Java and lightweight and portable). At
September in Germany we want represent full-featured, ready-to-use  project
at Conference in Kassel. After completion and testing we want create public
snapshot of project before conference at the WWW.

But I want return to the Ozone. At this time we don't create XMI (XML-based
of course) store of model representation - with which tool more efficiently
to do it in distributed component environment?

P.S. I think it be very usefully for both project (our SystemNest and Ozone
+ Infozone) to create unified modeling/representation/store environment - so
we all can get synergetic effect of  unified UML / XML / Java + EJB + CORBA
/ OODB technology  - and build full support of Information System's  life
cycle. What's think about it community ?

With best wishes
Anton Vityaz
Daemon Research / Institute of Applied System Analysis
Ukraine, Kiev

SystemNest@narod.ru
vityaz@land.ru