Got a problem

I have got a problem with xml samples. I'm using last version of ozone and wizard space. When I run Store.class example the first time everything is ok. I'm able to find Document object with the name "test.xml" created by this class. But then I run Remove.class and Store.class again and it seems it works fine either. However the object with the name "test.xml" cannot be found in the database. When I switch to the classic store, I do not see this problem. Is there anyone has an idea what is happening?

regards
kesha