Re: Got a problem

On Fri, 04 Feb 2000, Kesha Sibilev wrote:
> >%_I have got a problem with xml samples. I'm using last version of ozone and
> wizard space. When I run Store.class example the first time everything is ok.
> I'm able to find Document object with the name "test.xml" created by this
> class. But then I run Remove.class and Store.class again and it seems it works
> fine either. However the object with the name "test.xml" cannot be found in
> the database. When I switch to the classic store, I do not see this problem.
> Is there anyone has an idea what is happening?

When doing the new WizardStore I wanted to get something working quickly and
so I did not focus on the name handling which is not yet finished. Besides there
is a tricky problem with the stack handling. I will try to work on it tomorrow
and maybe release next version monday.

Thanks for the problem report!