XML class descriptor

Hi folks,

we are currently working on making a XML class descriptor for ozone. It will
allow us to specify all additional class information (remote interface, method
lock levels, maybe other) in a XML file instead of the interface file. It's
similar to an EJB deployment descriptor.

So far we have a generator that creates XML file out of Java classes and castor
generated classes that allows easy access to such a XML class descriptor.
Currently the XML file looks like the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<javaobject name="Button">
    <package>java.awt</package>
    <superclass>java.awt.Component</superclass>
    <constructors>
        <xconstructor/>
        <xconstructor parameter="java.lang.String"/>
    </constructors>
    <methods>
        <xmethod parameter="java.lang.Object" name="equals">
            <locklevel value="READ"/>
        </xmethod>
        <xmethod name="toString">
            <locklevel value="READ"/>
        </xmethod>
        <xmethod parameter="java.awt.Event|java.lang.Object" name="action">
            <locklevel value="READ"/>
        </xmethod>
    </methods>
</javaobject>