Re: commercial use?

Marcos, I reply on the list because I think the question may be of general
interest. I hope this is okay with you.

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> Hello, my one question is whether Ozone can be freely used in commercial
> software.

There are are number of terms to meet when using ozone in commercial
applications. Please read the license files carefully.

The main ideas behind the ozone licenses are:

All the modules (packages) that are needed to compile ozone based applications
are under LGPL. You may use them to compile your (commercial) applications
without the need to open source your code.
All core packages are under GPL. So you may use the server as it is in a
commercial environment but you have to open source all your modification.