ozone 0.4-dev4 available

Folks,
the 0.4dev4 release is available. The UserManager problems are still there. I
will have a look at this as soon as possible. Afterwards

The biggest change is that the central object-id table is based on
DxDiskHashTable again. This allows to handle a virtually unlimited number of
objects even with low RAM. The drawback is that it slows down object access in
some cases. In the long run there is no alternative if we want to handle
millions of DOM nodes in XML documents.

Complete changes list:

Version 0.4-dev4 (Tue Feb 29 10:42:12 2000)
- Server: Wills -c and -u options added

- Johanns interim NT build scripts added; ANT based build environment to
      follow

- Transaction/WizardsStore: bug fixed that causes the store to save shadows
      every time a container was created

- Setup: bug fixed that causes ozone to fail running in Taiwan ;)
      instead of getByte() the properties() method copies the bytes out of
      the string itself to avoid char encoding according to the locale
      setting

- Libs: self compiled and much more smaller xerces.jar (version 1.0.0)

- WizardStore: OID table is a DxDiskHashtable again. This allows a server to
      handle virtually any number of objects even with low memory. Besides
      the normal startup time does not depend from the number of objects. The
      backdraw is that loading objects into the cold cache is slower.

- AdminTool: bug fixed that cause the AdminToolTerm to hang after close and
      shutdown

BTW: we have tested Objectivity a bit. The test source is in the distro. We are
of course no experts for this product so maybe we did not optimize it to the
max. However, we found the performance of ozone and Objy at least comparable!!!
In fact, ozone runs faster in some test cases.