[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ClassCastException in Proxy-Class
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ClassCastException in Proxy-Class
- From: Nils Hartmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:01:30 +0100
- Delivered-To: softw7-ozone-db:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Curry Communication GmbH
- References: <3A6F05B3.AF030934@curry.de> <01012418193201.01331@sheepy> <3A6F19CE.D5CFF243@curry.de> <01012419452700.01481@sheepy>
- Sender: email@example.com
> We had similar problems which are hopefully fixed by the patch which I
> announced earlier this day. In our case we got a ClassCast because of a wrong
> target in the proxy. You get it because of a wrong type of the return value.
> I'm not sure but you should try the latest from CVS. The problem is that your
> database is probably corrupted and therefore you cannot immediatelly verify if
> the version fixes the problem.
Indeed, it seems my database is corrupted, choosing ozone from CVS
doesn't fix the problem. Now I have to repair my database (manualy)...
Hope it will work...
CURRY. SMILE @ WORK.
Curry Communication GmbH
TEL +49.40.398 344 00
FAX +49.40.398 344 09