OZONE/XML for Real Time Data Logging

Hi,

Is Ozone suited for real time data logging for lab automation?(LIMS).
I want to store output from the instruments in the lab as an xml file in OZONE DB and update the xml DOM document with the outputs from the instruments.Can I use OZONE for this??.
It has to be muti-threaded with cocurrent transaction control (for multi-instrument data in the lab) with fast real time query??
I want to know frankly whether OZONE can handle this ? and how fast is the XML query for real time response/updates on XML ??
the XML query/updates on server side and Muti-thread handling for XML/updates from different instruments is very critical..
where does this infozone-tools/xupdate come into picture with ozone ??
Please REPLY ASAP .

Thanx in advance
bye
Prashanth