Re: Object is not (yet) associated to a database container? [SOLUTION]

On Sun, 04 Feb 2001, Andreas Monitzer wrote:
> Well, today I learnt another thing about ozone: Never give 'this' to anyone outside your own object, because no proxy is generated for it. Use 'this.self()'.

Andreas, in the private mails I did explain this in detail to you. In this
explanation I DID NOT say that passing "this" outside the db object is
_always_ a problem. Why then do you post such a crap to the list???

Well Andreas, such postings really aren't a big help.