Re: Object is not (yet) associated to a database container? [SOLUTION]

On Sun, 04 Feb 2001, Andreas Monitzer wrote:
> On Sunday, February 4, 2001, at 06:24 PM, Falko Braeutigam wrote:
>
> > Andreas, in the private mails I did explain this in detail to you. In this
> > explanation I DID NOT say that passing "this" outside the db object is
> > _always_ a problem. Why then do you post such a crap to the list???
> >
> > Well Andreas, such postings really aren't a big help.
>
> I'm sorry. It's a problem when it's a recursion. Better?
Yes, thanks.

I think I got your point, Andreas. It is, from the users (app programmer) point
of view you just need to know what a product, ozone in this case, can/cannot do
for you. Period. Right?

Ok, but now try to get my point. ozone is open source! There are many more
options than "can" or "cannot". At least there is: "we should discuss", or "why
don't we try", "is it a good idea to", or even better "I would like to
add/improve this or that".