[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ozone & modularity
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ozone & modularity
- From: Andreas Monitzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:55:34 +0100
- Delivered-To: softw7-ozone-db:email@example.com
On Monday, February 5, 2001, at 08:04 AM, Jean-Marc Vanel wrote:
> If ozone is to succeed, it must become more user-oriented. Listing current
> limitations (and functionalities) is part of this.
> - keeping all in memory during store of large object (see below)
> - total number of objects < 2^32 , because of ObjectID used ; I know that it is
> easy to change; by the way, does every DOM node "consume" one ObjectID ?
Wow, finally someone that agrees with me!
- Values that cross a proxy have to be serializable (for example no Enumeration)
- Attention at the use of 'this' in recursion
We fucked up. We fucked up big time.
-- Steve Jobs