RE: Query language?

On Wed, 07 Feb 2001, Mario Vackier wrote:
> OQL is not a real priority for me (although I must say it will not be
> useless).
> My primary concern is getting more stability and scalability of the
> storage system itself.
> It is better to focus on that I suppose.

I agree, stability is the top priority. However, IMO both things are completely
independent - they are in different layers of the system. Someone could work on
descriptive query system without affecting the core system to much and vice
versa - as long as the APIs are stable which, I assume is the case. Like the
XML store, the DQS would be an application of the ozone core API.

Falko