return Extracted Node from Xpath Query result as Document in OzoneProducer

Hi all,

First of all I must Thank falko for the prompt replies to queries. The ozone project surely will go a long way with such dedicated persons.

I am using OzoneProducer with cocoon and I have Implemented the stylesheet and Xpath functionality in it. I wanted to know how to return a document from OzoneProducer after Xpath Query. because Xpath Query returns a Node Object but I want to return a document after Xpath query to cocoon for further processing.

I cannot cast the Node Object to Document... I get a ClassCastexception at runtime .
Tell me how to go about this?

Thanx in Advance
Prashanth