Re: Calling the ozone client through Servlets?

Andronikos:

It is very straightforward to use Ozone from a servlet.
All you have to do is to build a jar file of the Ozone
classes and make sure that is in your servlet's classpath.

If you have any questions or need some advice, feel free
to contact me.  I will offer whatever help I am able to.

	Neil.

Andronikos Nedos wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am thinking of using ozone for a small-scale search engine in my
> college. It's going to
> store the inverted index of the Db. (I am not even sure if this a good
> apprach).
> Does anybody know or tried to invoke an ozone client from inside a
> servlet.
> I wouldn't have thought that this is a problem but then again I don't
> know
> how apache invokes the servlet class and what are the requirements for a
> standard ozone client.
>
> Any help welcome
> Best Regards
>     - Andronikos
>
> --
>    _/_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/  __/_/_/_/  Nedos Andronikos
>       _/     _/    _/  _/     _/  Dept. Computer Science
>      _/     _/        _/     _/   Trinity College Dublin
>     _/     _/        _/     _/    tel : (+353 87).9616286
>    _/     _/    _/  _/     _/     email: nedosa@cs.tcd.ie
>   _/      _/_/_/  __/_/_/_/       http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Andronikos.Nedos/

Neil Aggarwal
JAMM Consulting, Inc. -- (972) 612-6056, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com
Custom Internet Development -- Java, JSP, servlets, databases