XML sample, DocBook and Xerces

Hi!

I'm working at the construction of a database of legal documents about
ethnic minorities in Europe and I felt on the Seventh Heaven when I found
OZONE. I want to use exclusively open-source software for this project.

I downloaded and successfully installed the new version 0.61 this morning.
I was playing with the samples and in particular with the XML Sample.
The XML document I wanted to store is using the DocBook DTD.
When I tried to store the Framework Convention of the Council of Europe:

[dongilli@verdi /usr/local/install/ozone/samples/XML] ojvm Client store
framework.xml

I got the following error.

-----------------------------
SAX store: filename=framework.xml
SAX store: new container time: 53 ms
Exception in thread "main" org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Recursive
reference "%dbnotn;". (Reference path:
(top-level)-%dbhier;-%dbnotn;-%dbnotn;)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1008)
------------------------------

I replaced xerces.jar in $OZONE_HOME/bin with the one contained in the
latest stable version of Xerces-J (1.3.0) found at
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-j/ and everything works fine now:

------------------------------------
SAX store: filename=framework.xml
SAX store: new container time: 53 ms
SAX store: parse+store time: 3449 ms
SAX store: commit time: 137 ms

A curiosity: what's the version of Xerces included in OZONE 0.61?

Thank you,
Paolo.

--
Paolo Dongilli