Re: Design question

Falko Braeutigam wrote:

> Working with the 'real object' is not a good idea in the ozone world too!
> (since both have very similar basic concepts)
>
> Why do you need to access the target object? I'm still in the opinion that a
> good design can help to avoid the need to access the target object. Am I to
> idealistic about this?

I have read only data that I need to send to an applet via a servlet.  The ability
to send the target object would seemingly simplify things.  I am not dealing
solely with text here, but with fairly complicated mapping data (including
coordinate information) that the applet uses to render a map.  Any suggestions on
the best way to handle this in Ozone?

--
Dr. Roy Ladner
Naval Research Laboratory