Re: ozone 0.4-dev4 available

Hehe,
  I use a Mac. :)  No such thing as make.  I'm currently in discussions
with the Ant people (Ant is the Apache build system mentioned here before).
I'm thinking of making some Ant buildfiles for you when those discussions
are resolved.

later,

\x/ill        :-}

--On Wed, Mar 1, 2000 1:28 PM +0100 Falko Braeutigam