Re: Ozone Bug?

Hi all,

  So I found one potential bug in my program, although I don't think it is
possible for the testApp I posted to hit it.  It involves the fact the
digramStore.java is not an Ozone object and yet gets passed around
internally - this would cause it to be copied when I really want them all
to reference the same data.

  I've fixed this and the ozone bug is still there - that's not the problem
:(.

later,

\x/ill          :-}

P.S.  If anyone wants the updated code to debug ozone, send me email.  I
don't want to dump it to the list again.  It's not really useful except for
tweaking the Ozone bug, which the old code does anyway.

--On Sat, Mar 4, 2000 9:08 PM -0500 William Uther
<will+ozone-db@cs.cmu.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>   There is a bug, which I've pretty sure is in Ozone, that I'm having
> trouble tracking down.
[snip]