ozone 0.4.4 Installation and JDK1.2.2

I succeeded in compiling ozone0.4.4 on FreeBSD. But I had to make some
small changes:
I had to change all "source" commands to ".".
I tested "." on a linux and it worked. (the environment variables where
changed)
The help-page is the same for both commands:
htw7188@ilux140:~ > echo $BASH_VERSION
2.03.0(1)-release
htw7188@ilux140:~ > help .
.: . filename
    Read and execute commands from FILENAME and return.  The pathnames
    in $PATH are used to find the directory containing FILENAME.
htw7188@ilux140:~ > help source
source: source filename
    Read and execute commands from FILENAME and return.  The pathnames
    in $PATH are used to find the directory containing FILENAME.

And I had to change the nice-command to " nice -Number command". This works
on Linux too.

OK, I know this are only small problems.

But when I tried to connect to the database with jdk1.2.2 I got the
following message:
(on serverside)
[info] (797) AdminPort: startup...
[info] (797) Env: external event processing started
('q' to shutdown without admin tool)
[warn] (764) AdminPort:
    java.net.SocketException: Resource temporarily unavailable: Resource t
            emporarily unavailable
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java, Compiled
            ode)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java, Compiled
            ode)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.read(ObjectInputStream.java, Compiled
Co
            de)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readShort(DataInputStream.java, Compiled
            ode)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readShort(ObjectInputStream.java,
Compil
            ed Code)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(ObjectInputStream.java,
             Compiled Code)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(ObjectInputStream.java, Compiled
            Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxClient.<init>(DxClient.java, Compiled
Code
            )
        at
org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.<init>(DxMultiServerClie
            nt.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.AdminPort.newClient(AdminPort.java, Compiled
Code
            )
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.Acceptor.run(Acceptor.java, Compiled Code)
[warn] (764) AdminPort:
then the client (ozoneAdminTerm) did not response and
the server seamed to wait for an other connection.

with jdk1.1.8 I didn't get this error.
Has anyone seen such errors too?