Re: DxDictionary

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, guettli wrote:
> >%_I am searching DxDictionary, too.
> I think you don't need it to run ozone.
> But it would be nice, if you
> can compile the examples without changing
> them.

I just greped the entire source tree: there is no DxDictionary.

It's a good idea to switch to the new 0.4 version no matter what. It's faster,
cleaner, straighter, better... ;) The more people working with it the faster it
becomes real stable.

BTW: on weekend I was able to run a 1000000 objects benchmark on ozone without
any problems! :) Very small objects, highly structured object graph; database
size was 300M. Linux seems to handle larger numbers of files pretty well.