Re: Ozone

as an NT Jave 2 v1.3RC1.0 SDK user (*not* Ozone developer), I perceive
Ozone db release versions to be still out of date with regard to Ozone's
own state.  Take a look at the download page.

Ozone folks used to provide binary distributions more or less
currently with the source ones, as of 0.3.2.  I was able to take them
as they were and get them running on my Mac as well as NT, no problem.

But this has ceased because Ozone folks presume everyone is developing
under Unix (linux at that) and is using Jikes.

Ad despite some new people coming aboard to help with ANT, it is not
exactly seamless and it is not exactly possible to just pick Ozone up
and sit it down in a running position in any VM, just by unpacking it.

Since I have other things to fix up and at this point in my project,
Ozone availability and interaciton is not a priority, I am not making
much noise or worrying about compiling Ozone.  Neither am I compiling
Ozone. :) Just my 2 cents.

				-- Marek
				Chicago