The good/bad things (Was Re: Ozone)

I am currently graduating from school om a content management systeem
based on Java and XML . for one month i have been searching for a product
that lets me store and retrive XML documents in a "File like" hirachy.
the document that best describes my needs is
http://www.sun.com/980908/xml/. I have considered stepping of the open
source and tryed different things like the
Orcale , but there  IFS (Internet File Systeem) witch  seams the great
solution is not available yet. i have considerd writing it database
my selve but then i found Ozone.

so why ozone is good:
- it's the best i have found so far.
- the repository (only in the dev ) has lots of potential
- the system is build like "i whould have" so the need for writing it is
less urgent but i whould like to contribute.

why it's bad:
- it is not realy fast.
- it is still in early development.
- you can't use it for serious stuff right now because it is in early
development (you can not "export/import" anything).

Al those bad things are realy not a big deal for the moment but
i am still worying about performance . how can that be solved?

what i whould like:
- a web java interface that shows you the database as a file system and
enables you to store XML and Images

what i am wondering:
- once the resopitory i there how easy whould it be to add versioning on
top the repository

what i am currently havig questions about is:
- how should we build interactive sites using xml (query's and sush)
- i have build a generic HTML based XML editor. if I want customers
to use it i should be able to enhance the generic XML editor so that
things like
<bookmark>
	<url>www.ozone-db.org</url>
	<desc>The Ozone project</desc>
</bookmark>
gets reconized as a bookmark and can be edited as sush.

those are my "flames" for today.

Ed, the source code !
while :;do echo -n \> ;read x;echo \? ;done