Re: ozone + xerces.DOMWriter

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> Thank you for your interest.
> I took the test.xml file which was in the ozone-distribution.
> Currently I have problems to run ozone on solaris.
> (The performance was quite bad, so we decided to switch the platform)

Again, to run the XML printer in the client application will always result in
poor performance, no matter what hardware you use. Out tests show that an XML
printer in the client can process 10 DOM nodes per second. The same code
running on the server can process several thousands of nodes per second.