ozone and ODMG

People,

I just got a simple example working against the new ozone ODMG interface!
Yeahahh... ;) The feature freeze for 1.0 is near... :)

Lars and I will leave for O'Reilly conference Tuesday. I don't have the time to
make a pre-1.0-stable release available right now. But I will release the new
code before we leave. Of course I will announce this here on the list.
Please, have a look at the new version and send your reports!

BTW: if anybody here will attend to the conference too, we may meet at Santa
Clara. Just drop me a line.