SantaClara: Ozone-users BOF?

I have just noticed on the OReilly JavaCon website:
 http://conferences.oreilly.com/java/bofs/
that we could request our own "birds of a feather"
session that would be open to everybody.

It looks like there is no charge for that.
Would Ozone-users want to apply for an Ozone BOF?

Do we want to invite Exolab people also?

/**

According to email I just received from the
schedulers, there is already a general
breakfast meeting set :

Wednesday, March 29
Breakfast 7:45-8:45am
Sessions at 8:45am-5:00pm

Thursday, March 30
Breakfast 7:45-8:45am
Sessions at 8:45am-5:00pm

And according to a phone conversation I had with
someone else, there is "some big reception Sun is
having" also, but I don't have any details on that.

It seems like we are not going to have a spare minute!

*/

I am going to try to find out what our options are
on setting up a meeting and I will post any news
here ASAP.

Best Wishes,

Ann Tecklenburg
email:  at@ingenuity-sw.com