RE: SantaClara Ozone-users meeting.

I contacted the organizers and there are some logistics
problems with doing an Ozone BOF.  The best available
night for it is Monday, and few (none?) Ozonies will be there, so
I have opted not to oficially schedule one.

There may be a secondary sign-up sheet for BOF's when
we get there.  Falko has said he doesn't feel prepared
to do one anyway.

So, I propose that we have an "Ozonies" table at the
official breakfast on Wednesday, 7:45 am, at the Westin
(the conference hotel).  I will bring a sign for the table.

For those who will be at SantaClara, I'd like a vote:
All in favor of a Wednesday breakfast table,
please vote, "yes", all opposed, vote "no".

If no, please state a better idea.

Best Wishes,

Ann Tecklenburg
emIl:  at@ingenuity-sw.com