Re: ozone 0.4 available -- out of the box NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/xa/XAResource

help, this is on NT, replacing 0.3.2 with 0.4 -- two items.

Item 1.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/xa/XAResource

What am I missing, relative to what works for 0.3.2?  I just wanted to
replace 0.3.2 binary distribution with 0.4 binary and get on with
simple persistence storage, nothing fancy.

I unpacked ozone0.4, went through the usual motions of altering the
system classpath, path, and ozone_home on my NT box to repoint all "ozone"
directory mentions to "ozone4" where I dumped the contents of the zip file's
ozone directory, but I did not add any new items to the classpath.

Then, I ran ozoneInst (with the trouble described in Item 2 below),
added users in ozoneAdmin, and expected things to work seamlessly as
with ozone 0.3.2 -- they did not.  This line of my code

  private RemoteDatabase db = new RemoteDatabase(); // may be LocalDatabase()

throws the no class found error mentioned earlier.  I assume there's a
needed jar file going unfound.  Yes?

Item 2.

Had no luck typing -DozoneDB.dbID=0 on ozoneInst command line, dunno
why.  Always tells me illegal option, for both the property and the value,
see screen capture below.

(The TeX (erm, not in html anymore) tutorial instructions are still
for the old syntax of ozoneInst, btw., you know, option -i0.)
Slightly unimportant, as not specifying an option works too, with
default id being set to 0, and a config file being generated.