Re: ozone &servlets

On Thu, 01 Mar 2001, Charilaos Pasantonopoulos wrote:
> the problem finaly was that it would not find the Proxy ...
> some idiot ( that is me ) was runing tomcat from tomcat/bin and this
> directory was included
> in the classpath instead of the one with the classes.
>
> the question now is how did it finaly manage to create the object in the Db
> without the proxy ?

As long as it does not need to actually call a method on a database object the
server prints out a warning when it is unable to create a proper proxy but goes
on by using 'OzoneProxy' as a general proxy for all database classes. Seems to
be not a good idea since it obviously is somewhat confusing ;) I should really
change this.