LocalDatabase and multiple threads in Servlet environment

Hello all,

I'm just aquainting myself with Ozone, and, so far, I'm very impressed.

My intended use is as the backend for a Servlet/JSP based website.  This site will
be hosted by a third party, in a private JVM.  So, I have to be able to run the
Ozone server in the same JVM as Tomcat.  My first thought was to use the
LocalDatabase implementation, but I have a concern.  I don't see a way to access a
LocalDatabase through multiple connections from distinct threads.  Can this be
done?  If not, is there a way to run the Ozone server in the same JVM and access
it with RemoteDatabase?

Thanks for your help,

Nathan Probst