XML database usage

Hi.

I'm looking for some information about practical uses of XML databases in
order to evaluate the usability of ozone/XML.

So I'd really like to know what your XML data looks like:
What document sizes you're dealing with, how many nodes the documents
have, the number of children per node and the size of the text elements.

I'm especially interested in the question to what extent these values are
irregular within one document.

Finally the overall number of documents is also worth mentioning and if
you're encountering some limitations in managing XML with ozone would
also be some interesting info to me (in conjunction with the above).

Thanks for your help,
Wenzel