List of sites/products using ozone

Hi,

I tried to store a xml file of 4MB but it gave an Exception : thread must have joined a transaction ;before commiting and aborted.
but i am able to store 3MB xml files without any problems??.
does it mean that ozone cannot handle xml files equal to > 4MB.?

Can I get details regarding the list of sites and/or products using OZONE??
I want to know the kind of applications ozone is being used with and the amount of data being handled ??.
It would be very helpful.

Is there any concept of connection pooling??

thanx in advance
bye
prashanth