warning in server

hello,

The problem has been rectified, now i am able to store the objects EData and
ToDo.

but in the server for each and every transaction i get an warning as
follows:

[warn] (691) InvokeServer: handleClientException():
java.net.SocketException: Co
nnection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket input stream read
    java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: JVM_recv in socket
             input stream read
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.peekCode(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.refill(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(Unknown Source)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxClient.receive(DxClient.java:83)
        at
org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java:41)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

how can i rectify this and why do i get this.  Server and Client are the
same machine.
thanx
bye
priyaa