Re: Doubt....

Hello Sir,
Thanks for your reply.
As per your suggestion we tried after restarting the server. Still we get
errors.

The Error Message is:
---------------------
connected......
exception
org.ozoneDB.OzoneInternalExc: java.io.InvalidClassException: Car; Local
class not compatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID=7874274097213649505
local class serialVersionUID=8780050788869226597
        at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:402)
        at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.sendCommand(ExternalDatabase.java:376)
        at
org.ozoneDB.ExternalDatabase.objectForName(ExternalDatabase.java:635)
        at MyApp.main(MyApp.java:21)

Thanx
bye
priyaa